Job Alert: Rig Manager at International Development Company Manpower Supply (IDCMPS)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
International Development Company Manpower Supply (IDCMPS) – Based in Abu Dhabi, IDC is one of the leading companies operating in the oil, gas, power & water, petrochemical and project construction sectors in the UAE. Established in 1978, we now have over 38 years of accumulated knowledge, experience and expertise in these fields.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rig Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Employment Type: Full-time
- To supervise and co-ordinate all operations and activities on assigned rig to ensure safe, environmentally friendly and timely completion of assigned drilling, work-over, maintenance and repair programs.
- Includes preparing work schedules, directing the work of subcontractors and service companies, personnel involved in various operations, maintenance and repair activities and monitoring rig operational costs to enhance the overall efficiency within budgetary constraints.
- B.Sc. in Engineering discipline preferably Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent supplemented by short training courses in drilling technology, safety measures, lifesaving and survival at sea. (Prefers college graduate, secondary or high school attainment is acceptable with valid IWCF
Years of Experience:
- 8 years’ experience in oil drilling operations including 5 years as a tool-pusher in an offshore/Onshore rig.
- Valid I.W.CF certification – Supervisory level. Supervisory Skill, HSE-MS and Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Below 51 years old
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Campaign will be in Nigeria.