Job Alert: Route-to-Market Manager at Anheuser-Busch InBev
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people and cultures together. Even in our hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple act is as meaningful today as it was generations ago.
We are AB InBev. Committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people t…
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Opportunity exists for a Route-To-Market Manager in our Commercial Team.
- The Route-To-Market Manager will spearhead a comprehensive change process that will bring about major improvements to the way we sell, distribute and make available our products to our trade and consumers.
Duties and Responsibilities Amongst other Duties
The job holder will be responsible for the following:
- Conduct EDS surveys where appropriate and necessary to determine real outlet universe.
- Use suitable extrapolation techniques to estimate outlet universe outside geographies subjected to EDS as well as estimated consumer intensities
- Work closely with Tech sales team to assess financial aspects of RTM mappings and determine measured approaches
- Update the RTM process from a strategic point of view, including relevant market changes & resources limitations
- Work closely with distribution & procurement with regards to 3rd party transport tendering process to ensure alignment with RTM objectives
- Manage and coordinate the smooth implementation of DMS/ SF integration as per agreed project parameters
- Ensure that DMS is fully integrated and embedded into working and reporting models and its commercial chain
- Ensure ongoing DMS information and insights are used as a tool of RTM management to drive continuous improvement in our RTM capability.
- Coordinate within the Area to improve the distributor compensation model that will incentivise volume, growth and delivery performance.
- Understand the cost of distribution by the distributors relative to the margins (split between rural and urban plus geographic size of the territory).
- Determine optimal margins for Bulk-breakers channel based on geography.
- Update the Sales resourcing design every 2 years.
- Minimum of a First Degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years FMCG experience.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellent management & leadership skills.
- Practical knowledge of market structures and consumer trends in Nigeria.
- Numeracy Skills – ability to work with detailed analysis.
- Process and Project management.
- Ability to persuade and get results through managing diverse group.
- High attention to details.
Method of Application
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for shortlisting.
- The company policy requires that your immediate manager is informed of your intention to apply for the role and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted and specify the plant where the role you are applying for seats.
- Internal applicants please ensure you attach line manager approval as well, Only candidates with line manager approval will be shortlisted.
- International Breweries PLC is an equal opportunities employer and we promote gender equality in the company.
Interested and qualified? Go to Anheuser-Busch InBev on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application