Job Alert: Sales Account Manager at Finchglow Travels
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Finchglow Travels Limited was registered in February 2002 as a Limited Liability Company. The company started off as a travel agency in June 2006. We are fully licensed by IATA (International Air Transport Association) and also a member of NANTA (National Association of Nigeria Travel Agencies).
The introduction of BSP/ E-Ticketing made a change in focu…
Read more about this company
Sales Account Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth and profit margin
- Participate in sales presentation to describe account management process and assist in bid process for preferred vendor when requested
- Identify incremental sales opportunities within a portfolio of customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal & external customers at all levels within an organization
- Ensure client’s retention with Finchglow Travels by exceeding client expectations with every interaction
- information with fellow Account Managers and Team Leaders to ensure a united, consistent and professional approach to client account management
- Ensure all client account information is up to date so that a thorough knowledge and understanding of the account can be made by simply reading the client file.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- First Degree in a related field with a minimum of 1 years experience of working in a similar role
- Result oriented & target driven
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to collect, track and analyze data with a purpose of identifying industry trends, product knowledge and other ideal leads
- High proficiency levels with the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong presentation, negotiation & influencing skills
- Basic knowledge of aviation program(s) will be an added plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Account Manager (Abuja)” as the subject of the email.