Job Alert: Sales Account Manager at Proxynet Communications Limited – Abuja and Lagos
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Proxynet Communications Limited is a leading ICT Company Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria playing in the African market space with business presence in Nigeria, Ghana, CIV, Cameroun, Gambia, and South Africa. Everything we do, we believe in challenging the status quo, thinking different and partnering with the right Vendors to deliver the most appropriate solutions to end users while considering the return on investment (ROI).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Locations: Abuja and Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Account Manager to help us build up our business activities by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Cultivating relationships with a wide variety of key decision makers.
- Continually conduct a peer analysis on operations and performance of peers in the industry, and proffer ideas that will ensure organization’s continued relevance in the market space.
- Position our services and solution in the market space.
- Initiating and expanding on associations with high priority accounts
- Conducting face-to-faces discovery and sales meetings
- Performing sales prospecting activities on a routine basis
- Providing competitive market feedback
- Ensure a monthly target of 15 million sales.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration or related field
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- 2+ years of recent consumer-based experience
- Proven successful sales background.
- Financial sales education, trading services, and related product knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.