Job Alert: Sales and Marketing Officer at National Aviation Services
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are a fast-growing aviation services provider with a presence in over 17 countries. With an employee base of 8,000 employees from over 65 nationalities, we are one of the most diverse organizations in the region.
Inclusivity and equal opportunity are a strong part of our culture, with women comprising 20% of our workforce, 23% of which are in managerial positions and growing.
Sales and Marketing Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
To perform the designated duties of departmental coordination, as per the Sales and Marketing norms and standards.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
- Endeavour to develop and succeed in maintaining appropriate company image that strives towards excellence in satisfying customers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create market plan and business development report for new business achievement.
- Develop lounge marketing and business development proposals with Airline Customers.
- Ensure awareness of the latest marketing and business development techniques.
- Prepare marketing visit report and report for analyzing market strategy.
- Preparation of rate quotation and follow-up.
- Applies an innovative approach and to market and new business opportunities.
- Initiative for all activities of marketing and sales.
- Coordinates with PR & CSR department to support on marketing for social media handles and other marketing
Policy and Procedure:
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by performing within organizational standards and adhering to legal regulations.
- Implementation of all related organizational policies and procedures
- Implementation of all related rules and regulations
- Ensure commitment to all HSEQ regulations and procedure as per management requirements
- Ensure that all company assets are maintained and used properly avoiding any damage or misuse
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent
- 3 years of Sales and Marketing experience in similar functions
- Sales and Marketing
- Effective and Efficient communication
- Knowledge of oral/written English
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Proficiency in computer and MS Office applications
- Physically and mentally fit for the job
Interested and qualified? Go to National Aviation Services career website on careers.nas.aero to apply