Job Alert: Sales Associate at a Fashion and Beauty Boutique – HR-on-Wheels
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
HR-on-Wheels – Our client is a fashion and beauty boutique based in Ikoyi, Lagos. Her products offerings are; Luxury Human Hair Extensions – Wigs, Bundles, Weaves, Loose Hair and Closure, Ready to wear fashion, Semi Fine jewellery, Trend jewellery, Bridal jewellery, Custom Made Gems and Stones, Accessories: Handbags, Dinner Purses, Contemporary Occasion Wear Fabrics.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gain Complete Product knowledge of the products
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Gain an understanding of the business process and be comfortable telling the company’s retail story to customers
- Promote the company as a brand ambassador.
- Cross-sell and upsell to customers, coordinating with rest of sales team and MD
- Cultivate and develop relationships with customers, and manage the relationship in order to have repeat business, especially with HNI customers
- Make sales using technology – WhatsApp, Instagram Facebook, SMS, Telephone
- Arrange, display Fashion and beauty products using Store Product display skills
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Execute supply management with reports/information on customer needs, problems interests and new product requests
- Collate basic Inventory, Expense and Sales records.
- A Degree in Management, Business, Social Sciences or Sales
- 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- Non-Degree holders are welcome
- Understands the retail business and the importance of customer service.
- Experience in fashion retail or beauty business, event planning, or business is a must
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Must be tech-savvy and able to figure out how to use all store software
- Decent administrative skills
- Very good communication skills: Oral and Written
- Ability to dress well and appear neatly
- Must have an interest in retail and interest in creating a good customer experience.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to complete projects on their own
- Proximity to Ikoyi is preferred.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online