Job Alert: Sales Coordinator (Open Market) at Kreem Industries Limited – Ogun and Lagos
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Kreem Industries Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2019 and started operations in 2020, manufacturing Cassava chips.
Kreem Industries Limited is only committed to producing high-quality products we can feed our children with competitive pricing. As we strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous food manufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator for Open Market
Locations: Sango Otta, Ogun and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Coordinator to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- HND / Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Ability to work in an extremely high-pressure high accountability environment.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager is a must.Consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates with experience in the job will be contacted.