Job Alert: Sales Executive at FHON Consulting Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
FHON Consulting Limited – We pride ourselves with working with clients who are ambitious and want to set define goals and objectives. FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectation in mind, will get one to the right place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a motivated business development officer to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
- Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how.
- Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity but also know what it takes to realize that opportunity.
- We are especially looking for someone with great communication skills, as you will be expected to interact with shareholders, executives, and clients on a daily basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing insight into service development and competitive positioning.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Meeting with potential clients to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Pitch new ideas to the management
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance or related field preferred.
- NYSC discharge / exemption certificate.
- Equivalent 2 – 5 years experience as a business development officer / marketer (in a service or business development environment).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online