Job Alert: Sales Executive (B2B) (Bakery) at Willers Solutions
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Sales Executive (B2B) (Bakery)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Bayelsa
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- To maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans
- To manage sales of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Minimum of HND in any field
- Well exposed to B2B marketing
- Min of 3 years cognate experience as Sales Executive in Bakery
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Must reside in Bayelsa
- Excellent verbal and communication skill swith proficiency in English Language
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application