Job Alert: Sales Growth Specialist at Bellafricana
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Bellafricana is a tech-enabled community that provides a platform for creative entrepreneurs in the fashion, arts & craft, beauty, home & living, food produce & snacks industry, to gain visibility, increase sales, have the right business support and structure that gives them the capacity to grow their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Growth Specialist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bellafricana is looking to engage an experienced Sales Growth Specialist to join our team, the selected applicant will be responsible for all activities revolving around converting interested leads to membership of Bellafricana Community.
- This role is majorly in-house and as such you must be experienced in online marketing lead generation.
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform online sales activities to achieve company sales objectives.
- Prepare and deliver engaging and confident presentations (both at one-to-one level and at a much larger scale) about our company and its services.
- Make inbound and outbound calls to members and intending members of the community.
- Develop and implement a systematic and efficient strategy to identify, acquire and retain prospective members.
- Laise for partnership with business groups in order to increase our membership base and showcase members’ businesses.
- Other assignments as requested by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration and related courses
- 1 – 3 hands-on experience in online sales and tele-marketing
- Persuasion skills and ability to convert leads via online communication
- Worked on a target-based role and meet up with deadlines
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Ability to identify and track relevant KPIs
- Ability to create eBooks and good understanding of sales funnels and automations
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent writing skills,
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with email marketing
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Competitive Salary (range Salary: N80,000 – N110,000 Monthly)
- Lots of room for personal and professional development
- Great flexibility
- A great office with a supportive team.
- Free Daily Lunch while at the office – always be refreshed.
- Monthly internet allowance inclusive of call credit when need be- Work smart.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance – reduce your bills when it comes to health.
- Team Events – Have fun in & out of the office.
- Company Swag – Some branded items on us.
- Access to the equipment necessary to execute their duties to meet their goals.
- An inspiring culture with a focus on learning and growing.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online