Job Alert: Sales Manager – Performance Coating at Willers Solutions
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Sales Manager – Performance Coating
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 5 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Sales / Business Development
Product Segment: Marine & Protective Coating (Performance Coating)
Functionally Reports to (FRT) : General Manager (Performance Coating)
Administratively Reports to (ART) : Business Director
- This job description is only a directive to facilitate and to bring clarity of your role and expectation of the Management out of it.
- You may also be assigned jobs other than this as and when need arise. Also, management can make changes in the Job Description as per the need of the business and time and the same will be communicated to you through appropriate medium.
- At any point of time if you feel that your job description is not relevant to the job you are performing, please feel free to approach your RA / HR and we will take the necessary action accordingly.
- Any approach of taking excuse from a necessary job by saying that it is not mentioned in the description will be consider as violation of your professional conduct and may be treated as indiscipline.
- Sales Manager’s Job is to maintain and grow sales by retaining existing account, winning new customers by providing adequate pre and post technical service. Also help in improving gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans.
- To manage sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team. Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
Day to Day Management:
- To manage the day-to-day operations of sales & service in the assigned region, providing guidance, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- To make regular customer visit for sales development, provide technical assistance and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
Sales Growth Targets:
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop dealer network in each state wherever the opportunity arises, as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional team/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solution to their satisfaction.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the Key Accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance verses the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for product as well as packaging.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- BE / B.Tech / Bachelors / Masters – Chemistry, Paint or Chemicals. PG Qualification will be preferred but not mandatory.
- NACE Level 1 or 2 will be additional qualification who would be given preference.
- Minimum of 5 + years of Experience in servicing the Oil & Gas industry with experience in managing the Corrosion Protection, selling paints & providing Technical service to the Marine /Asset Protection in the Oil & Gas sector. Good knowledge about the various coatings their specifications, application etc.
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing in the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria / West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
- A few years of experience in the development of Marine & Corrosion Protection coatings for this sector will be an additional advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] using “Sales Manager” as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application