Job Alert: Sales & Marketing Executive at LDP Packaging
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
LDP Packaging is a wholly indigenous and dynamic food packaging company with special emphasis on the total quality concept approach to optimal customer satisfaction through proactive service delivery.
We are pleased to introduce LDP Packaging for the purpose of adding value to your brand through our top notch products and premium quality food packaging products that get your business noticed.
Sales & Marketing Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- This role is for a result driven Sales Executive to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The Sales Executive will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The Sales Executive will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts, generate and follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events, trade shows and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments and market products
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Support the execution of pre-defined targeted product marketing campaigns
- Continually sourcing new Sales opportunities
- Develop understanding of product line and value chain
- Services existing customers, obtains orders, and establishes new customers by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers, distributors and other trade factors.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential sales volume of resellers and customer.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining payments from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts, quotation and invoice for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics. Ensure brand presence in all designated retail outlets or territory
- Account planning- independent creation of a plan of action to raise sales, building a strategic map of prospect organization and individuals to target •
- Through analysis, identify additional products to be sold to existing customers and market
- Presenting opportunities to existing and new customer accounts
- Seeking areas of opportunity in the marketplace to gain new customers
- Working effectively with the sales team and other colleagues to ensure a high standard of service to all customers
- Carry out other duties when requested by Team Leader or Line Manager.
- An outside the box, pro-active approach to self-generate new business
- Any other duties assigned by Management
- Must have worked in same role with at least 2 years experience,must be social media savvy, computer literate and have a creative mind.
Minimum Qualification – OND
Minimum Age – 23 years
Job Location – Ogba-Ikeja
Candidates must live within Ogba-Ikeja and its environs.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below