Job Alert: Sales Operations Manager at Adexen
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business. We also think that “People are the future of Africa”
We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents.
Sales Operations Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Adexen was mandated by a pharmaceutical company to recruit a Sales Operations Manager for its operations. The positions is based in Lagos.
- Providing operational support to the sales team; also responsible for inbound and/or outbound lead generation for new product sales
- Sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, and other sales support functions
- Strategic interface with Marketing team for effective execution of sales-oriented initiatives to deepen brand penetration
- Set strategic operational goals by liaising with other HODs
- Translate the strategic goals into B2B / retail operational plans to achieve the required targeted business growth and profitability
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Manage a successful sales support team to consistently meet and exceed daily sales performance metrics
- Effectively manage Sales Operations’ expenses to ensure delivery of internal gross margin goals
- Approve expenses and manage profitability reporting as it relates to field metrics
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations e.g. Prepare Service Level agreement for vendors registration
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Act as a liaison/partner between the Sales Team and other internal customers
- Remain knowledgeable of key processes, business initiatives and internal resources in order to assist the sales team and recruitment in accomplishing company goals
- Work closely with Marketing to create, implement, and track successful marketing campaigns that maximize the organization’s visibility with medical communities, professional associations, and other stakeholders (partners)
- Complete sales forecasts, sales activity reports and presentations in a timely manner
- Supervise, manage and develop the Sales Support team
Desired Skills and Experience
- A first degree in Sciences or Humanities, A Post-Graduate degree or MBA is required
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience
- Previous experience in Sales Operations, Sales Administration in relevant industry will be added advantage
- Experience and success in recruiting and retaining a high-performance sales team and a demonstrated ability to lead and manage a diverse sales team
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads
- Negotiation skills, analytical skills, able to multitask and dedicated
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.