Job Alert: Sales Representative at Kimberly Ryan
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
To Lead In Attracting, Developing and Retaining Superior Human Capital That Creates a Dramatic Business Advantage for Our Clients.
The Vision is to remain as the reference point across Africa for proffering Human Resource Solutions.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
SALES REPRESENTATIVE – IBADAN
- The Sales Representatives responsible for identifying, developing a robust Corporate funnel, making pitches, closing large volumes, maximizing sales and revenue opportunities for Lumos.
- The role holder will be responsible and accountable for Corporate sales (E2E).
- Key relationships and influence include Marketing, DMD Commercial, Supply Chain Leads, Executive Management (CEO’s office), CSS- Telesale.
- Identify, develop, and manage engagement with big organisations.
- Identify executives of registered and recognised Co-operative organisations, scheduling appointments, handling sales pitch and closing large volumes.
- Develop and implement Corporate marketing plans to align with overall business goals.
- Manage relationship with top level executives across recognised organisation.
- Attend annual general meetings, Business conferences, trade exhibition of big organisation
- Explore cross selling opportunities within the organisation (corporate sales and secondary partnerships).
- Analyse various data to deliver data-driven strategies in order to achieve KPIs
- Delivering sales pitches and presentations to large organizations and Cooperatives to make a purchase.
- Scheduling meetings for big ticket transactions with corporate customers to discuss how Lumos can effectively meet the needs of the customer.
- Identify Government projects, associations, requiring Lumos Solution and presenting to management upon analyzing impact and profitability to the business.
- Carry out surveys and research to unveil information that can lead to greater sales, such as market trends, viable leads, and avenues for new sales opportunities.
- Attend conferences, events and trade shows to expand Lumos network and increase market .
- Prepare sales offers and quotations, by attaining the needed information from the customers, preparing technical offers based on prices from Sales Engineer, and presenting to Sales Manager/AGM for approval, to have documented offers for future referencing.
- Coordinate the delivery and installation of sold generators to customers through following up with all concerned salespersons and related departments and attend to the commissioning of generators on-site when needed, to verify process completion and assure customer satisfaction and after-sales support
Skills & Knowledge
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in business or related field. However, hand’s on experience managing B2B transactions is more relevant.
- Personal network, forecasting and Demand planning skills will be an added advantage
- 2-5 years hands- on experience B2B Sales.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with Big organisation.
- Strong personal network within the solar and generator industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales.
- Professional sales training would be an advantage but not essential.
Other Requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen and proficient in sales planning and execution
- Self starter, driven and performance-oriented
- Ability to unpack ambiguity and envision the end in mind and picture of success for Corporate sales.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.