Job Alert: Scrum Master at Alfred & Victoria Associates
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Responsible for managing Agile/Scrum methodology and multiple-sprint release span thereby creating an environment in which the software team(s) can be executed.
- Provide project status to managers and key stakeholders
- Utilize project management methods, standards, and project integration to coordinate all internal and external resources required to complete assigned projects
- Develop project plans based on specifications provided by the Program Manager and manage effective execution of the initiatives
- Participate in identifying projects costs, resource allocation, project schedule changes, and issue
- Source for alternate solutions for issues and escalate issues when necessary
- Manage agile/scrum boards, participate in backlog maintenance and grooming, and other core scum tasks
- Keep Scrum process running
- Ensure a proper power balance between project office, team, and management
- Ensure team members are focused on the current Sprint in order to achieve the set Sprint goals
- Detect hidden problems and strives to solve them
- Solve impediments
- Encourage and help to achieve transparency
- Support team building and team development by utilizing the abilities and skills of individuals, and fostering a Feedback culture
- Provide timely and concise communications to functional leadership regarding project status and pending issues
- Analyses processes and make recommendations for optimizing resources and product delivery.
- Ensures all scrum meetings take place
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Master in computer science or related discipline is required is an added advantage
- Certified Scrum Master with a minimum of 5 years of experience utilizing Agile Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge and/or experience using successful Agile techniques and tools e.g. User Stories, JIRA, Trello, Azure DevOps (VSO)
- Ability to manage Agile boards, participate in backlog maintenance and grooming, and other core scrum tasks
- General software development experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Get a job fast.
Let us rewrite your CV
Method of Application