Job Alert: Secretary Job at Trainsmart Consultancy Limited
- Trainsmart Consultancy Limited
- 11th January, 2020
- Administration/ Office/ Operations
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 5-7 years
- Higher National Diploma(HND)
- 4th January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Trainsmart Consultancy Limited – Our client in the Construction and Oil services industry in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Secretary
Job Location: Abuja
- The ideal Candidate will be Exhibiting professionalism to represent the company positively, Interacting comfortably with people holding higher and lower job titles
- Managing time efficiently in order to complete multiple tasks.
- Demonstrating numerical competency
- Prioritizing responsibilities to ensure the most important and time-sensitive tasks get completed and assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily / weekly / monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system,Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Proven 5 years work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficiency in MS Office with minimum qualification ( HND / BSc).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.