Job Alert: Secretary Job at Workforce Group
- Workforce Group
- 18th January, 2020
- Administration/ Office/ Operations
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 1-3 years
- Higher National Diploma(HND)
- 3rd January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Workforce Group – Our client, a foremost Commercial Bank is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Secretary
Job Location: Lagos
Company: Foremost Commercial Bank
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Implement and maintain office systems.
- Maintain schedules and calendars.
- Arrange and confirm appointments.
- Organize internal and external events.
- Handle incoming mail and other material.
- Maintain company’s databases.
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
- Liaison with internal and external contacts.
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- HND in a relevant course of study
- Must have done their NYSC.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Secretarial / PA / Administrative functions.
- Very conversant with MS Office packages.
- Must be smart and very resourceful.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to handle work pressure
- Age Limit is 30 years old.
- Candidates must have experience in secretarial or administrative functions from a reputable organization and must be able to work under pressure.