Job Alert: Senior Associate, Public Health at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Senior Associate, Public Health
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The senior associate will support the design and day-to-day management and implementation of public health projects and activities within the organization.
- Provide technical expertise and ensure appropriate support for the implementation of project activities in the public health practice.
- Analyze potential strategies and opportunities within the public health space and proffer appropriate solutions to address public health challenges toward improving health outcomes.
- Actively research new grants and projects to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities to advance the agenda of the public health practice.
- Drive knowledge development and management in the practice, including representing the organization in panels and presenting at external workshops, conferences, etc; contributing to the body of knowledge by authoring abstracts and publications for journals.
- Actively track project activities against the expected outputs and projected objectives.
- Identify and effectively manage all key risks related to the ongoing project.
- Ensure regular updates of all relevant project management tools, including but not limited to implementation plans, budgets, deliverables templates, issue log, stakeholder list etc.
- Lead the process of producing regular project progress reports to both management and external stakeholders.
- Represent the project externally with relevant partners and stakeholders.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- The duties and responsibilities listed above are not exhaustive. Additional responsibilities may be assigned to the role holder, depending on their level of expertise and experience.
- A Degree in Public Health, Epidemiology, Healthcare-related sciences or other relevant field is preferred, an advanced degree is an added advantage.
- 3+ years of experience with designing, managing, and implementing public health projects involving multiple stakeholders and implementing partners.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good understanding of the healthcare system in Nigeria and other regions in Africa.
- Proficiency in grant sourcing and proposal writing
- Experience with digital health, health technology or related fields.
- Organizational, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely (verbally and written) for a wide range of audiences (technical and nontechnical) with differing needs.
- Strong technical report writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Collaborative work style and strong work ethic.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online