Job Alert: Senior Cost Estimator at International Energy Services Limited (IESL)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Cost Estimator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Purpose / Objective
- To provide Company with cost management services including preparation of cost estimates and post projects contract cost management support to aid management make informed decisions at various value assurance gates, minimize successful contractual claims, achieve value for money, contribute to company’s good corporate image, meet projects objectives and ultimately contribute to achievement of Cost Leadership in the management of PD CAPEX projects and budget.
- Produce timely and quality cost estimates for CAPEX budget planning, project screening and investment decisions in line with Departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to achieve value for money and Cost
- Leadership for CAPEX Projects.
- Identify & Assess prospect scope and main components to develop consistent “building block” estimates (Type1-2) for each concept under consideration.
- Translate the identified project scope and engineering deliverables into the estimate of capital expenditure costs for design, procurement, construction, installation, commissioning and start-up of the hardware elements (Type-3). Estimate composed of detailed MTOs matched with detailed pricing and construction unit hours.
- Identify areas of uncertainty and apply appropriate allowances.
- Development of detailed project cost estimate (Type-4). Incorporation of project actuals to date and detailed
- MTOs matched with detailed pricing and construction unit hours for to-go costs.
- Develop Estimate Basis to document how estimate was developed.
- Provide input to Probabilistic Cost & Schedule Risk Analysis
- Contribute to Estimating Data- Collect actual cost performance and benchmarking information.
- Perform uncertainty analysis and sensitivities on cost estimates, reflecting analysis of project risks.
- A recognised Engineering / Tech Degree in a relevant discipline is required for the job.
- Certification as a Cost Estimator will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years post graduation experience, 5 of which should be in estimator positions in either project engineering /design / construction or project services activities in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Knowledge of Cost Estimating principles, techniques, and industry standard tools (AACEi).
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Curriculum Vitae must be properly titled and uploaded (e.g CV_Data Analyst_Chukwu Abiola Ahmed)
- Relevant Credentials, Professional and membership Certificates, where applicable, must be uploaded as a single PDF file
- Application for more than 2 positions will be automatically disqualified.
- Only applications received via the IESL online portal shall be considered.
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenge with the application portal, please email: [email protected] for support only.