Job Alert: Senior Enterprise Account Executive (Remote) at Curacel
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Curacel is the No 1 Claims and Fraud detection Platform for African Insurers. 2.3 billion people all over the world are not protected from the risks they face in their daily life. These people try to build a successful life for themselves and their families, but any of those risks can set them back by years.
Curacel’s Mission is to change that by making it easy and pleasant to get risk protection anywhere, especially in the emerging markets. We are doing this by building Infrastructure. Since 2019, our claims platform has allowed 600+ hospitals and 10+ insurers from several African nation’s to speed up claims Processing by 70%, saving insurers 25% of previously lost revenue, that they can allocate to creating more Inclusive products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Empolyemnt Type: Permanent
Reports to: the CEO
- Grow our revenues to $5m Annual Revenue, and our reach to more countries
How you’ll help us achieve it:
- Day-to-day, you will help us generate new revenues by sealing partnerships with Medium to big size insurers and insurance brokers in Ghana/ Nigeria/ Uganda/ Cote d’ivoire/ Kenya/ Tanzania/ Rwanda/ Morocco/ Egypt/ South Africa.
- You will be responsible for creating and updating a pipeline and growing our revenue.
- Once the revenues targets are on track, you will evaluate the expansion opportunities of Curacel across other emerging markets within and outside of Africa.
- Win mainly net new Insurance business revenue within Enterprise accounts.
- Develop, implement, and maintain sales activities and plans to create and maintain the Curacel sales pipeline
- Meet sales revenue targets.
- Lead and coordinate contract negotiations for a successful sealing of the partnership and /or sale.
- Effectively use CRM tools to manage the entire sales process. Maintain accurate records in our CRM system
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams to optimize our value proposition.
In your first few months, you’ll:
- Get up-to-speed on our current objectives and our Sales roadmap across our target market.
- Work with the leadership team to develop, and implement our sales strategy.
- You’ll spend time getting to know and work with the success team and the engineering team
- Have your first successful product demo meetings with prospects and move them down the pipeline.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of B2B sales experience in at least 3 of the following countries: Ghana / Nigeria / Uganda / Cote d’ivoire / Kenya / Tanzania / Rwanda / Morocco / Egypt / South Africa
- Intense, strong disciplined, self-motivated – to execute well in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quota preferably (Insurance) saas solutions
- Knowledge of sales methodologies aimed at consultative selling.
- Excellent persuasive, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under stress
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience in healthcare/insurance
- Have SaaS marketing experience
- Business proficiency in French is a real plus
- Subsidized health insurance and retirement contribution matching (both vary from country-to-country).
- 15 day vacation per year.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online