Job Alert: Senior Estimator at Prime Services
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Prime Services FZE is a member of Jagal Energy, a leading indigenous Nigerian energy services company. Our business focus is providing an end-to-end flexible workforce outsourcing solution which involves fixed term recruitment and mobilization and support of skilled Nigerians with credible oil and gas expertise.
- Job TypeContract
10 – 20 years
- Job Field
Building and Construction
Job type: Contract
- To review and analyse complex bills of materials, assessing labour productivity and labour costs, researching vendor, manufacturing and construction costs.
- To enter data into a combination of spreadsheet and database software programs and create useful information from raw data submitted by others on the team.
- To document and organize a complex stream of information and paperwork very quickly.
- To gather any and all data required in preparing lump sum, unit rate and cost plus detailed estimates.
- Responsible for conceptual estimating, cost analysis, and estimate coordination.
- To Perform productivity analysis of cost estimates, prepare contingency, escalation, and reconciliation’s for estimates; perform comparisons of scope, quantities and cost data between projects;
- Prepare management presentations and develop an estimate basis.
- Review of process designs and engineering specifications for cost effectiveness and suggestions for alternatives where applicable
- Ensure the safety and efficient deployment of all personnel and equipment assigned to you
- A bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture or a related field.
- The preferred candidate will possess 10 – 20 years’ significant and relevant experience in Estimating or Design and Site Construction management
- Must be competent in performing all aspects of cost estimating, and does not require direct supervision.
- Field experience is a significant advantage and should exist in this individual’s background of completed projects.
- Good verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Good presentation skills and interpersonal communication and team management skills are also required.
Interested and qualified? Go to Prime Services career website on apply.workable.com to apply