Job Alert: Senior Front-End Developer at Softcom
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
About 8 years ago, a friend’s brother needed help with a business hitch. My idea of solving that issue with what little tech was available back then is who Softcom has become today.
Softcom is a group of professionals whose overarching goal is to add value. For 3 years, we have supported organisations in their quest for impact and growth using Techn…
Senior Front-End Developer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Category: Engineering & Innovation
- Must have high bandwidth for learning and exhibit a drive for personal growth. Must also have an innate passion to solve problems and a drive to stay engaged, learn, and level-up quickly.
As a Senior Front-End Developer, your job responsibilities will include the following:
- Write clean, organized, and well thought out code
- Use GIT for version controlling and managing codebases with multiple developers
- Work with data-handling via AJAX and JSON
- Prototype usable experiences using Bootstrap
- Effectively debug, understand, and resolve issues within your code
- Stage work done on leading cloud provider (Heroku, AWS, DigitalOcean, …) for review and feedback
- Prove that you care about the performance of your code and finished product
- Collaborate with other developers and contribute to building d standards, tools, and approaches.
- Has at least 6 years experience In web front end development
- Experienced in using Ajax to call REST server apis
- Strong focus on test driven development, loves unit and integration testing
- Understands agile development and source control management, GIT experience a strong plus
- Full experience in software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering, prototyping, development, deployment, and post release support and troubleshooting
- Able to code for cross browser compatibility and adaptive layouts for various rendering profiles
- Strong communication skills and experience in customer troubleshooting
- Experienced in staging code on cloud platforms (Heroku, AWS, DigitalOcean, …) for feedback and review
- Works well in a team environment with fellow developers, designers and product managers
- Always learning and expanding knowledge and skills, picking up new frameworks and libraries that will benefit the product.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Softcom on apply.workable.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application