Job Alert: Senior Inventory Accountant at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm.
Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”MORE JOBS” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”7″ style=”list” align=”right” displayby=”cat” orderby=”random”]
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Inventory Accountant
Job Type: Full – time.
Responsible To: Head of Finance
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Roles and Responsibilities
- Raw Material / Finished Goods Store Management
- Stock Accounting and journal Entry
- Required Candidates Skills & Qualification.
Skills & Qualification
- Should have minimum 10 years working experience in manufacturing company. Working Experience Flexible Packaging Industry shall be added advantage.
- Should be qualified/Semi qualified Chartered Accountant with Exposure to the relevant areas of job responsibility listed above.
- Should have strong analytical skills with expertise in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
- Should have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Should be able to accept challenges and challenging working environment.
- Should be team player with ability to lead the team.
[penci_related_posts taxonomies=”undefined” title=”READ MORE” background=”” border=”” thumbright=”yes” number=”4″ style=”grid” align=”none” displayby=”recent_posts” orderby=”random”]
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.