Job Alert: Senior Performance Management Analyst at Concept Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through d services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light,…
Senior Performance Management Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years experience handling similar roles.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Professional certification with any of the following: CIPM, SHRM, HRCI,CIPD.
- Good knowledge Ms office suit.
- Excellent Planning and coordinating skills.
- Ability to effectively solve problems, negotiate and make decisions
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Ability to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate performance management systems for a large organization.
- Knowledge of the Balanced Scorecard and the techniques for generating meaningful scorecards.
- Knowledge of other performance management methods.
- Knowledge of Job Analysis.
- Knowledge of Reward Management tools & techniques.
- Experience in providing advisory services for informed decision-making.
- Knowledge of different ERP Solutions and Performance Management.
- Good understanding of the macro and micro business environment and of how environmental factors & other drivers affects business strategies & tactics.
- Experienced in providing advice & structure to the process of translating business strategies & tactics into specific objectives/plans that support goal achievement.
- Good understanding of key business functions and how they inter-relate to achieve business objectives.
- Good knowledge of HR functions and the different labor regulations
- Knowledge of performance management concepts, theories & related practices & tools.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience in developing innovative & business-focused solutions.
- Experience in developing structured processes, policies & procedures that support goal achievement.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application