Job Alert: Senior Research Fellow at Raadaa
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Raadaa Partners International Limited – Raadaa is an online academic research website. It is a platform for individuals, authors and organizations – including publishing houses to publish, and monetize both small and large contents, books, articles, research papers, magazines, blog and newspaper content. We are an educational technology company with a mission to accelerate access to research, information and knowledge sharing all over the world by giving authors the power to earn money from their works by monetizing it on our platform and allowing everyone to read for free.
Senior Research Fellow
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Research / Data Analysis
Our client is seeking a Senior Research Fellow (SRF) with strong academic credentials to coordinate research activities and support creative engagements in Higher Education in Nigeria. The SRF will support the policy research of the Organisation, who currently supports Nigeria tertiary institutions in strengthening their leadership and governance. Specifically, the Senior Research Fellow willh in coordinating baseline research in support of grant seeking and development of policy studies as well as preparation of case studies around issues associated with University Leadership and Governance, Knowledge Management, Innovative Teaching and Learning, Technology-Driven Higher Education, Creative Funding and Alumni Economics.
- Lead and coordinate assigned research activities and/or programs by participating in the development of programs within assigned area or entity; implementing, administering, and evaluating programs; and/or analyzing data, creating reports, reviewing trends, and making program improvement recommendations.
- Assist in coordinating fieldwork and conducting research on the Internet.
- Write and edit content for proposals, research grants and other program activities.
- Perform outreach activities, including program communications, events, conferences, partnerships,
- Assist in monitoring expenses, budgets, and finances of the program.
- Other duties may also be assigned
A Ph.D. degree in any related discipline and four years of relevant experience. Candidates with a combination of education, training, and relevant experience may also apply. Research and Program administration experience will be an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated oral, written, and analytical skills, exhibiting knowledge in some of the areas of specialization.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong Data Aggregation and Reporting Skills
- Creativity and reactiveness.
- Above entry user level of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Applications
May work extended hours, including weekends. Able and willing to travel at short notice.
Location: The job position is based in Abuja Nigeria.
Compensation: Negotiable and based on Experience and Competencies.
Send your resume using the format listed below to [email protected], with the job title as Subject
Strengths and Skills Summary
Scholarships and Awards
Research Grants (If Any)
Information Technology Competencies
Entrepreneurship and Non-Governmental Activity Experience
Membership of Professional Societies and Organisations
Honours and Awards
Country/States of Nigeria Visited
Languages Spoken, Written and Proficiency
References: Two (include email/phone numbers)