Job Alert: Senior Sales Executive at Tusen Consulting Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Tusen Consulting Limited (formerly Adecco Nigeria Limited) is an indigenous company established in Nigeria in 2002 by Adecco SA, a Forbes Global 500 company and worldwide industry leader. With a wealth of experience from our former parent company, we provide general HR solutions, including specialized staffing services. Tusen Consulting delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to corporate clients and qualified associates.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- To assist in the implementation of approved Sales plans, marketing and sales budgets for Clientand achieve all desired objectives in terms of Sales, revenues, market share, customer satisfaction etc.
- Provide clear, reliable and on time information about the market environment (Market Intelligence), competition and sales performance, throughout solid and reliable customers network. Submitting periodical reports (KPI and Sales reports)
- Regular market visits in Region. (Commercial, Technical, Courtesy, Responsive…) Monitoring handling of sales activities to customers in Region.
- Assist in establishing annual plans and coordinate marketing activities with the client, through the identification of customers’ needs and key opportunities/risk factors.
- Ensure that clientsmarket share in the territory is maintained and or increased based on the business plan and product allocation.
- Direct handling of sales activities to customers in Nogeria. Schedules sales calls on customers according to the approved plans and policies which govern allocated quantities, credit and payment terms along with discounts. And Manage customers’ orders including on time delivery & after sales support.
- Prompt response and handling of customer requirements complaints in all business aspects, commercial, logistics as well as technical.
- Make sure that the clientssales are performed with the best net back to the company and best value for money to the clientscustomers to achieve Win – Win results and Business Unit’s set pricing strategy implementation. Communicate with the client in regard to allocation, pricing and major problems.
- Close Customer follow up on payment collection
- Reflecting the clientsimage and culture in the Region.
- Problem solving/Decision making: Other context describing complexity of role, problem solving, decision making.
- Rigorous problem solving techniques is required to determine root causes of problems the job faces.
- Alternative solutions and recommendations, assists management decisions.
- Low supervision is required to execute the job
Minimum Qualifications (Degree, Training, or Certification Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales / Marketing or its equivalent.
- Fluent in English
- Background in the Chemical / Petrochemical industry.
Minimum Experience (Technical, Functional and/or Leadership Experience Required):
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Sales, preferably in the Petrochemical Industry with Technical background
- Sales and marketing knowledge to implement sales principles
- Strategies related to industrial products.
Job Specific Skills (Key Functional, Leadership or Business Skills Required):
- Planning & organizational skills
- Ability to: analyse, solve problems, negotiate, run & manage effective meetings.
- Good presentation skills
- Interpersonal relationship and communicational skills
Competencies (Key Functional, Leadership or Business Competencies Required):
- Prioritizes activities based on their strategic importance
- Identifies possible improvements for discussion
- Identifies, engages and builds sustainable relationships with external stakeholders to gain support in the industry, government and community for the clientand its priorities.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.