Job Alert: Senior Sales Manager( Air freight Specialist) at Skynet Worldwide Express
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
In the United Kingdom SkyNet Worldwide Express is headquartered close to Heathrow airport with established branch offices in the key cities of Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, Newcastle and Southampton.
With very experienced and knowledgeable staff who are passionate about the delivery of great customer serv…
Senior Sales Manager( Air freight Specialist)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Abia
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are an international logistics and courier company.
- Must be a thourough bred sales man in Airfreight
- Ideal candidate must have been in the industry for at least 5 years.
- must have managed several key accounts in Airfreight sector
• Expand and explore new market opportunities
• Accountable to manage, develop and expand the Airfreight business, providing direction and leadership to ensure profitable growth with satisfactory cash flow
• Ensure all global and regional policies and procedures are effectively implemented and adhered to
• Design monthly management report that will communicate key successes/challenges to management.
• Perform sales management function to ensure attainment of sales/marketing objective.
• Establish and maintain good rapport with key customers for their continuous support.
• Identify potential market and develop corresponding strategic marketing plan.
• Motivate and coach local Airfreight teams to achieve the target set.
• Seek opportunities, initiate new strategies including developing team performance to be able to compete with competitors.
• Eliminates identified problems both internal and external to get the job done effectively.
• Create positive work atmosphere.
• Manage and monitor the team performance and initiate corrective action to resolve the hindrance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application