Job Alert: Senior Software Developer at Byteworks
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Welcome to Byteworks, a fast growing software and technology company laden with smart and committed young programmers, entrepreneurs, business men/women; management consultants, project managers, scientists and diverse expertise. If you are smart and love challenges, visit our careers page.
At, Byteworks we value excellence, commitment, innovation and int…
Read more about this company
Senior Software Developer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- Develop and test software based upon software specifications and design
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing software
- Analyze and study complex system requirements
- Prepare design documentation
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Directing system testing and validation of procedures
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modification of an existing system
- Maintain system once they are up and running
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Working closely with other developers, UI/UX designers, business and Data analyst
- Analyse user requirement and convert it to design document to be implemented
Minimum Required Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in software development.
- A minimum of 2:1 or so in Computer science or any other related field.
- Programming experience using relevant languages and relevant tool suites (C#, ASP,.NET, Angular)
- Experience leading a software development team
- Experience with agile practices, patterns and techniques
- SQL Server (Complex Stored Procedure, Query and Function)
- Object Oriented Programming
- Web application development
- Proficiency in mobile application development (Android and iOS) is as added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Application should come with a 2-3 page cover letter indicating your interests, related projects completed in the past, and any other information about yourself you consider relevant to the job position.