Job Alert: Senior Technical Officer – Power Systems at an Agricultural Company – Senior Technical Officer – Power Systems
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
An Agricultural company is looking to fill the role below
Senior Technical Officer – Power Systems
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
The Senior Technicial Officer, Power Systems is a multi-skilled position responsible for the operation and maintenance of the electrical and power systems in an intergrated agric based organisation, involved in Feed Milling, Eggs Hatching and Abaitior Operations.
- Institute SOP and ensure safety and compliance requirements.
- Troubleshoot and repair a diverse range of power systems equipment across the group.
- Perform walk-by inspections & diagnostic checks
- Maintain documentation, plan and organize work, participate in various team activities
- Other duties as assigned.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Required to work with high voltage power equipment including generators.
- Applicant must have a high technical aptitude
- Ready to work in a team-based environment
- Excellent electrical knowledge
Experience in a manufacturing environment for at least 6 year preferred
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below