Job Alert: SEO Content Writer at Supermart Express Service
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Supermart Express Services Limited is the largest online supermarket and same-day grocery delivery service in Nigeria. We are building the best way for people to shop for groceries and everyday essentials. Using their phone or PC, our customers can order online and have their groceries delivered to their office or home is in as early as 3 hours after order.
SEO Content Writer
- Job TypeContract, Full Time
1 – 3 years
- Job Field
Media / Advertising / Branding
The SEO Content Writer is responsible for writing SEO (search engine optimisation) researched and optimised product content. The ultimate aim will be to improve the search engine ranking of our website so that the website can be easily found when users conduct a search on search engines like Google.
If you’re good with words and have previous experience of writing, then this is the right role for you.
This is a remote position, so you can write from anywhere.
- Writing unique content for products using related SEO-researched keywords
· Optimizing existing site content
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy on products
- Researching and organising facts and sources on products
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
Editing and proof-reading all content to maintain proper grammar and structure
Qualifications and Other Requirements
- Candidates must be computer literate and have a computer to perform this role
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- High school degree or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, Mass Communication or related field preferred but not required
Excellent written, copy editing and proof-reading skills
Detail-oriented with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Candidates must be ready to resume immediately
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Able to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and products
- Perform quality work within deadlines and with minimal direct supervision
This is a remote position, so you can work from anywhere
- You will need to have a fully functional computer with access to the Internet
1 Month Contract
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “SEO Content Writer” as subject of the email.