Job Alert: Shift Supervisor (Plastic Industry) at Willers Solutions
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
Shift Supervisor (Plastic Industry)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Manufacturing
Our client, a reputable Manufacturing firm (Plastic Industry) is looking to fill the vacant role below:
- To take full responsibility of the shift in terms of management of staff, management of production and quality targets and to ensure the smooth running of the production processes
- To take full responsibility of the quality and product that is produced within the shift in line with the company’s quality systems, processes and procedures
- Manage, develop and motivate direct reporting staff
- Monitor, measure and report on production related process performance, general issues
- To ensure that Health and Safety rules and regulations are adhered to during the shift and all matters relating to this are dealt with using the resources within the company in line with the companies Health and Safety policy
- Problem solving and troubling shooting skills are used to ensure that all team members can identify root causes and take fast effective action to resolve the problems in hand
- To work closely with other Shift Supervisors to ensure production handovers are effective communications tools
- To ensure that the training skills are met for current and future demands of the shift
- Maintain housekeeping standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace
- Be able to make appropriate decisions while following the company’s organizational structure
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Industrial Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience as a SHIFT SUPERVISOR (PLASTIC, COSMETICS INDUSTRY)
- Must be resident around Surulere, Festac, Amuo Odofin Axis.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: [email protected] using “Shift Supervisor” as email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.