Job Alert: SME Loan Marketer at Beacongate Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Beacongate Limited – Our team has extensive industry experience that spans through the diverse sectors of the economy ranging from oil & gas, manufacturing, hospitality, telecommunications, FMCG and construction to mention a few. You can be rest assured that with our over 10 full time consultants with a combination of more than 50 years of work experience which ensures that your organization is always in good hands with our well over 20 outsourced associates in various organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Loan Marketer
Location: Ebute Meta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Management Industry: Financial Sector
- Signing on new clients and helping them through the onboarding process.
- Managing client bank accounts, including opening, and closing accounts, and overseeing transactions.
- Build and maintain a portfolio of quality clients rapidly and consistently to reach the target portfolio within the assigned period.
- Liaise with community organizations, business associations, and individual entrepreneurs.
- Sensitize potential clients on all aspects of the loan program: procedures to apply, the terms and conditions, the incentives for good performance, and penalties for late repayment.
- Managing Marketing Campaigns.
- Evaluating credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interviewing applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determining all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to
- accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
- BSc Degree in Finance, Economics or a related field
- At least 4 years of work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Loan Officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment
- Location of Candidate: Yaba, Surulere, Ebutte Metta, Palmgroove, Maryland, Ojota, Costain
- Note: Must have strong marketing experience.
- N200,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.