Job Alert: Social Media Executive at Silverwood School, Maryland
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Introducing a radical change in the early childhood education scenario in Nigeria, Silverwood School Maryland is a private Nigerian / British national curricula pre-school, nursery and primary established in 2013 to harness, nurture and enhance the innate abilities of new generation pupils.
We believe that every child has huge potential to excel. We aspir…
Social Media Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Maryland, Lagos
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Updates all the school social handles regularly and Provide training and guidance to marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands the school social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of schools competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to parents in collaboration with the Teachers
- Manages social media communications.
Skills and Qualifications
- HND, OND, SSCE in Social media communications or Marketing
- At least three years of Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation and development, good use of Facebook Ads, google search, great content writing, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Willingness to learn
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Experience with Major Social Media Platforms.
N35,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application