Job Alert: Solar Engineer – Product Based at WattCore Energy
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
WattCore Energy Limited is a renewable energy development company committed to deploying clean, sustainable, specialized, and cost-effective solutions to different target audiences ranging from commercial to utility markets. We are strategically positioned to provide unique energy mix to Nigeria’s energy issues for sustainable development.
Solar Engineer – Product Based
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Engineering / Technical
- Performs energy audits on client sites.
- Design of PV systems (on grid, off grid, hybrid).
- Prepare and submit tender documents (specifications, Bill of Quantities, drawings, etc.) and designs as per requirements.
- Drives the sales process from proposal to getting a signed contract.
- Design and plan solar power installations.
- Leads the supply chain process to order parts internationally and locally.
- Conduct quality assurance of technical installations
- Direct, coordinate and supervise the installations of solar power solutions.
- Trains client on how to operate and optimally use the system.
- Actively monitors installed site performance and creates a monthly report for the client.
- Serves as the first line of contact for client complaints.
- Resolves site issues remotely and through site visits.
- Ensures customer satisfaction.
- Assist in market research and identify solar energy projects throughout Nigeria.
- Develop standard operating procedures and HSE standards for solar installation work.
- Develop and coach technical staff to meet the objectives of the company.
- Introduce best-engineering practices in the company to ensure it is at the forefront of innovation and good management practices.
- Review technological trends in the local and global energy sector.
- Liaise with regulatory and governmental institutions as required.
- Above-average Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Preferably Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical.
- Must be proud of your work, take ownership, and be passionate about the quality of workmanship.
- At least 2 years of engineering experience, in the solar industry.
- Work well in a team environment & have good communication skills.
- Flexible to travel domestically and Internationally.
- An appetite for learning
- Analytical thinking and drive
- Intercultural awareness and positive attitude to succeed
- Opportunity to work in a forward-looking, and innovative company,
- Unlimited career opportunities – depending on achievements and personal development.
- A competitive salary and benefits package with long term prospect in a fast-growing company.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below