Job Alert: Solar Marketing/Sales Executive at WattCore Energy
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
WattCore Energy Limited is a renewable energy development company committed to deploying clean, sustainable, specialized, and cost-effective solutions to different target audiences ranging from commercial to utility markets. We are strategically positioned to provide unique energy mix to Nigeria’s energy issues for sustainable development.
Solar Marketing/Sales Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are in search of experienced marketing/sales executives to sell our renewable energy retail and contracting line.
- Candidates with techno-commercial skills, having 2 years’ experience in sales and business development of solar products with results.
- Applicants must have effective and strong analytical and problem-solving skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to clearly and effectively present complex information.
- Bachelor’s degree with sales experience in Solar energy industry.
Knowledge of the solar components
Entrepreneurial spirit to succeed in a challenging market environment
Emotionally intelligent and being a problem-solver
Able to work within set deadlines
- Work with senior management to plan marketing activities
- Assist senior management in training and recruiting commission-only marketers
- Promote the products and services of the company to customers
- Provide daily reports on the results of activities
- Being a good brand ambassador to potential customers
- Generating sales leads and following up on sales enquiries.
- Managing the sales cycle from lead generation to close.
- Explaining the services, the organization provides, scheduling and managing customer appointments.
- Performing preliminary sizing and design for proposal development.
- Finalizing proposals, including pricing and presentation to prospective clients.
- Market Analysis, including research and analysis of demographic, financial and competitive landscape data.
- Collaborating with marketing on advertising and lead generation efforts.
- Networking in the community and in the industry through attending various events.
- Working with the debt recovery team
- Knowledgeable about solar technology, with the ability to articulate the financial, technical and environmental merits of a solar system.
- Build a strong field sales team by recruiting, motivating and mentoring
- Develop sales strategies for the field sales team
- Support field sales agents in pitching to organizations and customer groups
- Daily monitoring of Field Agents to ensure they are actively selling the company’s products
The compensation package is competitive so as to attract talented professionals.
Only EXPERIENCED solar marketing/sales executives will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below