Job Alert: Sonographer Job at Eden Solutions & Resources Limited
- Eden Solutions & Resources Limited
- 13th January, 2020
- Medical/ Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- 3-5 years
- 5th January, 2020
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Eden Solutions & Resources Limited is a Human Resource Management Organization that provides its clients with excellent, bespoke and cost effective Business Management Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sonographer
Job Location: Abuja
- Prepare exam room and ultrasound equipment to conduct sonography examinations in accordance with infectious disease, sterilization, and patient safety protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Assume responsibility for the safety of the patient during the sonographic examination.
- Review patient medical history and supporting clinical information.
- Ensure that the sonography examination order is complete, contains relevant information, and meets the standard of “medical necessity.”
- Evaluate any contraindications, insufficient patient preparation, and the patient’s inability or unwillingness to tolerate the examination and associated procedures.
- Communicate with the patient in a manner appropriate to the patient’s ability to understand.
- Use proper patient positioning tools, devices, equipment adjustment, and ergonomically correct scanning techniques to ensure patient comfort and safety, and to prevent compromised data acquisition or musculoskeletal injury to the sonographer.
- Conduct patient clinical assessment and perform the diagnostic medical sonography examination ordered by the supervising physician in accordance with professional and facility protocols.
- A degree or Diploma in Sonography or Radiology Technology
- 2 to 5 years’ experience working in the
- Ultrasound department of a Medical facility
- Practical knowledge of the use of modern investigation equipment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.