Job Alert: Sourcing and OEM Analyst (Intern) at Noemdek Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
Sourcing and OEM Analyst (Intern)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Internships / Volunteering
Oil and Gas / Energy
To help assist the firm’s Oil / Gas division. Under the Supervision of the Sourcing Lead, the Sourcing and OEM Analyst will focus on providing Sourcing support and OEM partnership for all bids, clients and new business. She / he will support the bid process by partnering with the right OEMs for competitive pricing for our bids and new businesses through competitive intelligence and sourcing.
- Provide sourcing and OEM support for bidding and new businesses
- Utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point for all task.
- Ensure 100% accuracy in competitive sourcing
- Ensure prompt partnership with relevant OEMs
- Ensure timely achievement of business deliverables to OEM
- Other duties assigned by the Sourcing Lead and Supply Chain Associate
Skills and Specifications
- Recent graduates with a Bachelor’s degree (minimum of 3.5 GPA)
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint required
- Minimum typing speed: 40 wpm
- Strong analytical skills
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to learn
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.