Job Alert: Store Officer at Awoof Berekete Restuarant
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Awoof Berekete is Nigeria’s favorite restaurant with a full package of fresh, delicious, tasty, and nutritious range of pastries and African intercontinental meals on offer every day of the week at affordable prices, complete with arguably one of the best hygienic eating ambiances in the Center of Excellence. Like the name suggests, Awoof is the only Fast Food Eatery that has successfully put the combination of quality, consistency, and pocket-friendliness of its customers into consideration in preparing its meals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Obanikoro, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instruction so that work is Carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Familiar with description (specification, unit of quantity, application) of material, in order to provide the right materials requisitioned.
- Issue material as per approved procedures to ensure material issued are as per requisitions received.
- Receive material as per approved Procedures to ensure material received matches with material ordered in all aspects
- Applies a physical classification system to items of similar nature are stored in a pre-designated locations for ease of access and optimization of time and efforts in material handling
- Coordinate and participate in special and scheduled stock counts as required
- Update records on daily Basis
- Implement and maintain and filing system that ensures goods issued/ received and other documents are preserved and easily retrieved
- Follow up strictly the reordering / replenishment stock procedures and apply continuous follow up until stock is being received.
- Follow all relevant safety , Quality and environmental control procedures and instructions.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO / OND / HND qualification with 0 – 3 years work experience.
N50,000 – N65,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.