Job Alert: Store Officer at Pragmatic Technologies
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Our products categories span Banking Technology, Inverters, Stabilizers/AVR, Energy Saving LED and EFL Lights, Personal Electronics, and Consumer Health Monitoring Technology.
Our B2B business is handled by Pragmatic Technologies. This includes sales to corporates and our resellers.
Our B2C business is handled by our subsidiary, BuyRight. BuyRight operat…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
We are currently sourcing for an organized and detail-oriented Store Officer that will take proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory; pull out expired items, keep records of transferred merchandise and other store documents.
Store Officer Responsibilities:
- Receive all the incoming goods cleared from ports into store and ensure completeness based on packing list provided by supplier
- Prepare receipt note of goods received into store
- Prepare delivery note of goods sold or dispatched to customer
- Issuance and distribution of goods to outlets/showrooms from the head office store and posting relevant entries into the Tally ERP
- Ensure the implementation of Inventory management system
- Strong coordination with sales team and user departments on inventory levels
- Analysis of ageing stocks, communicating to the management about obsolete stock
- Collection of inventory data from outlets and preparation of inventory report
- Perform other stock-related duties including packing and labeling of goods where necessary
- Periodic stock/inventory taking exercise and reporting on same
Store Officer Requirements:
- Minimum of a diploma (OND).
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) yearsâ€™ experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping.
- Knowledge of proper book-keeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a storeroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.