Job Alert: Store Officer Job at Pragmatic Technologies Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Pragmatic Technologies is an holding company that has three (3) top brand presence in Nigeria. One of the brand, PRAG (a top leading brand for stabilizers, inverters, batteries, solar and other power products) .
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Store Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are currently sourcing for an organized and detail-oriented candidate that will take proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory; pull out expired items, keep records of transferred merchandise and other store documents.
- Receive all the incoming goods cleared from ports into store and ensure completeness based on packing list provided by supplier
- Prepare receipt note of goods received into store
- Prepare delivery note of goods sold or dispatched to customer
- Issuance and distribution of goods to outlets/showrooms from the head office store and posting relevant entries into the Tally ERP
- Ensure the implementation of Inventory management system
- Strong coordination with sales team and user departments on inventory levels
- Analysis of ageing stocks, communicating to the management about obsolete stock
- Collection of inventory data from outlets and preparation of inventory report
- Perform other stock-related duties including packing and labeling of goods where necessary
- Periodic stock/inventory taking exercise and reporting on same
- Minimum of a diploma (OND).
- Minimum of two (2) to three (3) years’ experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping.
- Knowledge of proper book-keeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a storeroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.