Job Alert: Store Supervisor at Tenaui Africa Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Tenaui Africa Limited, is the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipments, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials worldwide.
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationOND BA/BSc/HND
- Job Field
Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- We are looking for a skilled Female Store Keeper who will work with our stock records and make sure they are up to date.
- The store supervisor will also be required to work with senior personnel on various projects and assist any and all departments as the need may rise.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
Requirements and Qualifications
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Minimum of a HND / OND or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or record keeping.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.