Job Alert: Strategic Program Manager at Global Accelerex
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Global Accelerex Limited is a leading provider of payment and business management solutions incorporated and based in Nigeria. Our business solutions help organizations across economic sectors, to effectively and efficiently manage distribution, marketing, sales, and positioning of their products and services.
Strategic Program Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Department: Strategy & Growth Execution
Reports to: Head, Strategy & Growth Execution
- The Strategic Program Manager will help with the coordination of all program activities and be responsible for the execution of key strategic initiatives of the Company.
- The Strategic Program Manager will oversee all aspects of an ongoing program, from its development to implementing program activities.
- The Strategic Program Manager would ensure a program is completed to a consistently high standard that is within budget, objectives are met on time, suiting the company’s objectives and meets professional standards and industry regulations.
- The role will help to reshape company policies and to do this, he/she should have the ability to see what is currently happening within and outside the company.
- The role will also be responsible for the evaluation of the company’s operations and identifying aspects that need to be continuously improved to enable GA to meet its strategic objectives.
- Partner with all business units to implement and track the execution of core strategic initiatives that will drive business expansion
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Developing a budget and operating plan for a program
- Execute transformation and organizational restructuring initiatives that improve operational performance
- Assist in defining project scope, goals and deliverables of assigned strategic initiatives in collaboration with stakeholders
- Recommend and/or document relevant policies and procedures which strengthen the company’s operations
- Prepare required reports that provides up-to-date with relevant project information
- Provide valuable input in projecting future demand so that the company can invest in the right products and services
- Monitor progress of assigned workstreams, and ensure timelines and desired quality of deliverables
- foresee any potential issues with project plans and come up with effective ways to prevent or resolve them
- Run or support workshops, meetings and stakeholder interviews
- Develop process maps to understand As-Is and To-Be scenarios
- Manage all other tasks assigned by Head Strategy & Growth Execution
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Project Management certification is required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Previous experience in similar role.
- Strong leadership to execute projects and program activities
- Strong analytical skills in order to be able to review relevant data and use it to reach informed conclusions.
- Ability to organize and plan tasks so as to ensure the timely execution of initiatives
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to critically analyze different scenarios and options to identify the best course of action
- Great interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail in order to study procedures and data to identify areas for improvement and business opportunities.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills in order to effectively address workplace inefficiency
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus in an environment with conflicting demands
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.