Job Alert: Strategy Officer at Meristem Securities Limited
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Meristem Securities Limited is a leading capital market conglomerate that offers Wealth Management services, Stockbroking services, Registrar services, Trustee services and Investment Banking services to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategy Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Specialization: Consulting / Business Strategy & Planning
- Strategy development, monitoring and management Responsible for the integration and co-ordination of strategy development and implementation across the Group Thought leader and business consultant for executive management and heads of Business units.
- Drive corporate transformation through focus on building or maintaining competitive advantage in terms of business strategy, digital and human resource transformation.
- To interpret and ensure implementation of the group strategy.
- To coordinate the strategic direction of various business units and group operational units.
- To ensure group synergy and synchronization.
- To monitor strategy implementation across the group:
- To track group performance using agreed indices and benchmarks
- Evaluate specific activities the company is undertaking and ensure all of those activities are helping the group achieve its corporate goals.
- To advise on strategic issues and strategy direction/redirection:
- Make recommendations to executive management to assist in the development of the firm’s goal
- Work with senior/executive management to assist in the achievement of the firm’s goal
- To provide comprehensive periodic reports to top management on strategy implementation.
- To track industry trends, socio-political and economic events and global happenings and report on their impact on the strategic plans of the organization
- To monitor competitor activities and benchmark our activities and performance to those of our competitors.
- Partnering with Subsidiary heads to identify and prioritize business development and growth opportunities:
- Provide intelligence to business developers to improve business solution development
- Advise on business solution that needs to be created and how they fit into the overall company strategy
- Co-ordinate the formulation of long-term and short-term product policies and oversee internal consulting projects for business units and departments
- Inspire and influence staff across the firm to achieve defined goals.
- Internal data collection and processing.
- Industry Survey and analysis as a function for strategy review.
- Timely production of accurate monthly and quarterly performance and other reports.
- Monitoring strategy implementation at corporate and business unit level.
- Periodic evaluation of business processes for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Undertake such other analysis and reporting as requested by the management from time to time.
- Co-ordinate/ facilitate internal data collection for units and development for performance reporting.
- Any other functions as may be assigned by the Head of department.
Work Experience & Qualifications
- A good University Degree – preferably in Social Sciences, Finance or Accounting.
- 3 – 5 years experience preferably in a similar role
- Professional qualification – ACA/ACCA/MSC/MBA.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online