Job Alert: Student Liaison Officer at Zeta Brent Education
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Zetabrent Education is a fully registered and experienced education consultancy agency. We were established to meet the needs of parents, students and institutions for professional and independent education, recruitment and University/College placement services from across the globe. At Zetabrent, We offer free consulting services to prospective study abroad…
Student Liaison Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Customer Care  , Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Develop & implement marketing and operations material in line with brand standards
- Create and successful drive all set and ad-hoc sales plans.
- Analyse and report on performance of all implemented promotions and programs.
- Ensure individual and team marketing, business development and sales targets’ are met
- Act as 1st line trouble shooter during the resolution of all complaints brought forward by customers and prospects alike.
- Create and manage promotional events and monitoring and reporting on the success of each event.
- To aggressively sell the company’s services/products and increase number of clients (potential and existing clients).
- Establish and maintain existing ZBE clients and potential client’s relationships.
- Responsible for identifying potential clients and strategic business partners.
- Develop presentations and proposals for current clients and new business pitches.
- Conduct client surveys regularly and ensure service delivery is consistent and maintained at established standards.
- Identify and resolve client concerns (escalate as required).
- Investigate client complaints, determine source of issues and ensure corrective and preventive action is taken
- Follow up to ensure corrective and preventive action is taken to solve client complaint
- Promote awareness of the company via appropriate Public relations activities.
- Organize presentations to schools, establishments and associations.
- Represent the company at various or business meetings or trainings
- Generate and send required marketing and sales reports to supervisor weekly
- Carry out any other assigned duties as and when they arise.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails daily
- Liaise with schools, students, parents and potential clients
- Generating income through client generation and retention
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly as at when needed
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting marketing events, including seminars and fairs
- Assess potential client through detailed conversations and determine the appropriate school or course for client
- Pick a variety of Schools based on budget, proximity and other available parameters and market to the client.
- Regularly follow up on potential client at least every 48 hours
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the button below.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application