Job Alert: Supply Chain Management – Assistant Manager at Artee Group
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others. At Artee Group, our statement of purpose is ‘Adding value beyond limits’. This is as true as it was…
Supply Chain Management – Assistant Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Location: Illupeju, Lagos
- We are looking for a Supply Chain -Assistant Manager to order supplies and equipment based on our company’s needs.
- Purchasing Assistant responsibilities include researching new vendors, tracking deliveries and updating order records (e.g. dates, invoices and discounts.) If you’re familiar with supply chain procedures and know how to create and translate cost analyses, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will make cost-effective purchases and ensure we maintain a fully stocked inventory.
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Research potential vendors.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts)
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
- Prepare cost analyses.
- Maintain updated records of invoices and contracts.
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive in good condition.
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Work experience as a Purchasing Assistant Manager.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of market research.
- Solid organizational skills.
N85,000 – N95,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application