Job Alert: Supply Chain Manager at Medecins Sans Frontieres
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
MÃ©decins Sans FrontiÃ¨res (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation…
Supply Chain Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
- In collaboration with the Project Coordinator and the Supply Chain Coordinator or Logistics Coordinator, planning, establishing and reviewing the supply activities in the project including its budget, in order to identify and optimize the response to the needs of the mission and the targeted population
- Monitoring and ensuring the efficient and smooth running of the following supply activities in the project: order processing, local purchase management, physical (warehousing) and administrative (management of movements) stock management, freight management, supply administration and implementation of standard supply tools (LogistiX 7, Q4, etc.)
- Ensuring the availability of relevant management data to the owners of the stock, project and capital coordination (expired drugs, risk of shortages, stock reports, lead time, pipeline, etc.)
- Managing the supply team in the project, and in collaboration with the PC, Supply Chain Co or LogCo and the HRCo, participating in the planning and implementation of HR associated processes (recruitment, training, briefing/debriefing, evaluation, detection of potential, development and communication) of the staff under his / her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required to correctly perform all supply activities.
- Participating in monthly reporting according to guidelines.
MSF Section / Context Specific Accountabilities
- Responsible for meetings with any local authorities in case if needed (MoF, MoPH, Customs, etc.)
- Ensure the supply reporting is in place at mission based on the guidance of the Supply Coordinator
- Ensure, in collaboration with UF Focal points, the data quality of the Supply Database at mission level
- Support Coordination Supply team for the Customs Clearance process
- Be the focal point for International Orders with MSF Supply
Minimum Required Skills and Qualification
- Essential: A B.Sc. and a MastersDegree holder from a recognized institution specialization in Logistics/Supply Chain is an asset
- Preferable: Previous working experience working with MSF or other NGOs
- Work Experience in developing countries or similar context is desirable
- At least 3years experience in supply chain related job
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications, including cover letter, resume and copy of relevant certificates and NYSC certificate / Exemption to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Send Hard Copies to:
MSF Belgium Office,
No 14, Tennessee Crescent, Off Panama Crescent,
- Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interview
- MSF Belgium takes this opportunity to thank all potential candidates for their application
- MSF is an equal opportunity employer, both men and women are encouraged to apply.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Get a job fast.
Let us rewrite your CV
Method of Application