Job Alert: Supply Chain Supervisor – (CTC/CTU) at Medecins Sans Frontieres
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
MÃ©decins Sans FrontiÃ¨res (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation…
Supply Chain Supervisor – (CTC/CTU)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Bauchi
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Place of Recruitment: Bauchi — Work location: Bauchi — Type of Contract; fixed term
Deadline for the applications: June 19th 2021 at 12h00
Scope of responsibilities and accountabilities:
Planning and supervising the execution of the supply chain activities in the project or capital (order, pro-curement, transport and customs and stock management) according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure the optimal functioning of the mission
- Planning, coordinating, supervising and monitoring on a day-to-day basis the implementation of the supply activities in the project as specified by the line manager, ensuring compliance to MSF standards, protocols and procedures. Including the following tasks:
- Order management: Responsible for the supply administration, the correct filing and archiving of supply database and the efficient processing and follow up of orders and requests
- Procurement: Responsible for purchase management, in particular the follow up of purchases, preparation, together with the Logistics Manager, market assessments, contracts and supplier evaluations and communication with local suppliers for the status of purchase orders, claims and complaints
- Transport and Customs: Ensuring the clearing and the transport of medical and non-medical goods of the mission and provide info on timelines regarding administrative procedures concerning, import, customs clearance, etc.
- Stock management: Controlling quality and costs and the physical state of orders and determines the quantities of products to buy (volume) taking into account the demand and needs of the mission, the availability forecasts, delivery timelines, budget and other relevant factors and monitors stock levels related to monthly consumption figure, expiry dates, excess drugs and possible shortage in the capital
- Communicating with customers, keeping them up to date concerning their orders status (BO confirmation) and prioritizing procurement and transport according to their needs
- Coordinating and leading the team under his/her responsibility including the definition of each person’s tasks (daily supervision and checking the quality of their work), drawing up working schedule
- Supervising, in close coordination with the HR department, the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
- Essential technical diploma, in supply chain
- 1-2 years in MSF Logistics Department, previous experience in supply chain activities related jobs
- Desirable computer literacy (word, excel)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Applications must be in English and include:
Complete CV and Copies of all certificates and diplomas mentioned in the CV.
Updated contact details and ID
Contact information of the previous employer/s for reference.
And Please if you meet all the requirements, kindly fill the below form
“Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application