Job Alert: Talent Acquisition Specialist at Reliance HMO
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
We’re a health insurance company that acts like a technology company. We’re using software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance more affordable, easier to access and more of a delightful experience
Read more about this company
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Manage and undertake end-to-end recruitment and selection activities for RHMO including sourcing, attracting, recruiting, interviewing, mobilizing and demobilizing employees
- Provide advisory services to employees with respect to recruitment & selection
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Develop and review recruitment and selection frameworks
- Design interview processes for diverse roles and train Panelists on interviewing skills
- Work in partnership with line managers and other HR functions to drive workforce planning and identification of staffing needs
- Play a critical role in delivering & maximizing the effectiveness of talent across the business.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Create and implement effective talent acquisition plans
- Actively support learning administration Ц budget, training delivery, project management
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management on employee relations issues
- Maintain employee records (applicant tracking system, applicant bio data) according to policy and legal requirements
- Degree certificate
- At least 2 years relevant practice-based human resources experience, including experience with talent acquisition.
- Proven track record in the talent acquisition, networking and being part of a community of practice for Human Resource and Talent Acquisition professionals.
- Excellent people skills, ability to build networks, great teams and enthusiasm for working at RHMO.
- Demonstrated good understanding of Indonesian manpower legislation.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written communication skills with fluency in English (both written and oral), including advocacy, negotiation and presentation skills.
Some Perks and Benefits
- Daily meals
- Employee-friendly working conditions
- Generous health insurance package; including gym passes
- Modern, cosy and collaborative workspace
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Reliance HMO on docs.google.com to apply