Job Alert: Technical Product Associate (Internship) at DRO Health
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
DRO Health is a telehealth platform that makes healthcare easy, fast and affordable!
Technical Product Associate (Internship)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer  , Internships / Volunteering
- We are looking for a technical associate product manager (intern) to join our growing startup and contribute towards scaling and improving the DRO Health products.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for participating in the development and improvement of features, end-to-end management of multiple software projects, and directly working with the development and product teams to coordinate, schedule, and track the progress of DRO Health’s line-up of current and upcoming projects in a timely, controlled and predictable manner.
- Gathering and documenting requirements for the website, portals, and mobile apps
- Assisting with the research process to identifying customer needs and market gaps
- Providing clear ownership for and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues
- Project manage the development, test, and deployment phase, ensuring cross solution testing and validation.
- Providing regular, constructive, user-centric feedback to the product team.
- Performing quality assurance controls on features
- Coordinating with the engineering department to deliver functional solutions
- Conducting research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Creating support and training materials for internal and external users.
Required Experience and Personal Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Have at least 1 year experience working closely with development teams.
- Must be conversant with the agile methodology of project management (Scrum or Kanban preferably)
- Must be a fast learner and have a good level of technical knowledge & skills.
- Knowledge of project management tools, like Jira, Trello or ClickUp
- Strong time management skills
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Calm even in the face of chaos, have a can-do attitude, and follow up on pending queries.
- Must be able to work remotely
- Must have a fully functioning laptop and fast internet
- Ability to manage expectations
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Starting salary: N80,000 per month
- Other benefits include 50% off all DRO Health services (friends and family included).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to DRO Health on drohealth.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love
Method of Application