Job Alert: Territory Sales Executive at d.light
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
d.light is a global social enterprise which was initially founded to eradicate the kerosene lamp for the 2 billion people living without access to reliable power. Since the company was founded in 2006, d.light has enabled 50 million people in Africa and South Asia to upgrade from dim, dangerous and expensive kerosene lanterns to clean, bright and affordable …
Territory Sales Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Anambra
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
d.light is a renewable energy company whose business is centred around the deployment of solar products (solar home systems and lamps). In the last 12 years, d.light products have transdormed more 100 milllion lives across 70 counties. We envision a brighter future where everyone is empowered to enjoy the quality of life that comes with access to affordable and sustainable procucts. More than 2 billion people around the world live without reliable access to electricity. We are determined to empower people in replacing the normal kerosene lamps with affordable solar home systems or lamps.
1. Must take full ownership of the company’s business operations in Anambra State.
2. Must be a resident of Anambra State and has knowledge of the solar market in the state.
3. Must be willing to travel, particularly to rural areas.
4. The ideal candidate will oversee the sales of the company’s products (PAYGO and retail) and generates revenue for the company.
5. The candidate will be responsible in recruiting Experience Centres (Partners) per LGA in the State, train and manage them for optimum productivity, also maintain product availabilty (PAYGO and retail) at every EC.
6.Recruit, train and manage Solar Energy Promoters (SEP), minimum of ten (10) per EC.
7. Must take responsibilty of product repayments and repossessions of delinquent ones.
8. Must ensure the EC bills a minimum of N50,000 worth of portable solar lamps every month.
9. Be ready to resolve after sales issues within a time frame.
1. Minimum qualification B.Sc in any discpline.
2. The ideal candidate must have experience in a related business which centres around renewable energy (Solar), telecom, and FMCG.
3. Must be a resident of Anambra State and has knowledge of the solar market in the state.
4. Must have an NYSC discharge certificate or certificate of exemption.
5. Must understand and speak Igbo language fluently.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Method of Application